I can't believe how difficult I am finding it to post on my blog these days. I think that is why I enjoy participating in memes when I can... someone else has done the thinking for me and I just have to fill in the blanks. Here are my quick takes for this week:
1. All our fall activities are in full swing and this year seems busier than ever! Even though we currently have five drivers livign in the house, there are still days when I need two of me to get everyone else where they need to be!
2. Wedding plans... the date is May 23, 2010 NOT 2011!!!!! We have so much left to do I am embarassed to go public. I know it will get done, but my usual last-minute mentality won't be helpful this time. I mean, if I want to go down a dress size (or two..or more) by May, now is the time, right? I won't even go into more details of things we need to do... I'll focus on the things we have done... Church, hall, Pre-cana... all booked. Next time I update on the plans, Ihope to have MANY more details taken care of.
3. We are starting to get a few chilly mornings here and there, I love this time of year. But, another thing you can't do last-minute (besides wedding plans) is acquire firewood. UGH! I think we are actually going to have to purchase some this year. We have paid next to nothing to heat our home for the last two years, so this hurts!
4. Received wonderful news that my neice, who was suffering from infertility isn't anymore!She is entering her fourth month! It has been making me happy all week just thinking about it!
5. Whole Foods lobster bisque! YUM!
6. The chill in the air tells me it is time to do the summer-winter clothing switch. I love this time of year. My goal is to have it done by the end of this weekend.
7. The chill in the air also gets me thinking of cooking. Breads, soups, pies, you name it. I am hoping to get some things filling the freezer this weekend.
Check out other bloggers' Quick Takes at Conversion Diary . Then go have yourself a wonderful weekend! See you Monday.